fredag 16 mars 2007

Flock of birds


"I'm standing here waiting, for you to come. In disguise of some kind strange, sky is fenomenal. Feels strange to have you as a friend. But I rather be your friend, then to never see you again. I try to be your friend. You stare up the sky, colours reflecting in your eyes. Could it be, what they call the northern eyes. But here. And at this time of year. It's like someone spilled the beer over the athmosphere, it's like someone spilled the beer. And I call out your name, like the name of comet hurricane. I called out your name like you call out when you in hurt again. I called out your name, through a calling heavinly silver ring. You and I are not the same, we're devided by the slow cofenero plane, cofenero plane. Flock of birds. In the sky. Flying sound. They know there's place will die. I wish they could take me with them, but I would not be accepted. Cause I can dance the funky chicken, I can dance the funky chicken. I'm standing here waiting, for you to come, In disguise of some kind strange, sky is fenomenal."

Inga kommentarer: